Have restarted my search since my SLK 350 is no longer with me.
Nonetheless, almost purchased a Corvette prior, now back on the hunt.
Currently living in a Chicago suburb, but soon to move to a much more 'Vette conducive climate (southern Utah).
Trying to decide if I would rather wait and purchase once I relocate, or snag one locally and have it shipped. As strange as it seems, there is a better selection here. And I found a very nice option in Indianapolis over the weekend.
Just curious what the forums enthusiasts might have to say.