[28/01/2019] Latest transfer news and rumorous (part 2) - Corvette Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-28-2019, 04:21 AM Thread Starter

[28/01/2019] Latest transfer news and rumorous (part 2)

1. Watford resist latest Milan overtures for Deulofeu

AC Milan have redoubled their efforts to w88 tricks sign Watford's Gerard Deulofeu, according to Gianluca Di Marzio.

Having already signed Lucas Paqueta and Krzysztof Piatek in January, the Italians are keen to bring back the former Barca winger before the window closes.

But Watford have rejected a loan-to-buy approach, leaving Milan obliged to make a fresh offer if they want to land Deulofeu.

2. Cardiff set sights on Alario following Sala tragedy

Lucas Alario is wanted by Cardiff City as the Premier League club resume their search for a striker following the tragic disappearance of Emiliano Sala, reports TuttoMercato.

Sala's compatriot could join on an initial loan deal from Bayer Leverkusen with the option to make the move permanent in the summer.

3. Rabiot turns down Spurs and waits for Liverpool

PL clubs attentive as midfielder's Barca transfer yet to be confirmed
Adrien Rabiot turned down an approach from Tottenham as he holds out for his favoured destination, Liverpool, according to Metro.

The PSG midfielder remains banished to the club's reserves and both Spurs and Liverpool are watching attentively as his most likely transfer, to Barcelona, is still unconfirmed.

4. Hudson-Odoi remains tight-lipped on Chelsea future

Chelsea winger Callum Hudson-Odoi was given nothing away when asked about his future following the Blues' 3-0 FA Cup win against Sheffield Wednesday.

The youngster has reportedly handed in a transfer request and could be on his way to Bayern Munich.

"I don't know. I can't say,” Hudson-Odoi responded when asked if he will soon join Bayern.

“I just keep working hard and you never know what 188bet malaysia happens. I can't say [if I spoke to Bayern],” he added.

5. Giroud hints at French return

Chelsea striker Oliver Giroud has claimed he would not rule out a move back to his native France.

In a n interview recorded before Gonzalo Higuain’s signing, Giroud said: “If the club decides to get another striker, like Higuain, it will certainly darken my future at Chelsea.

“I've never said no to a return to France. Lyon and Marseille are two great clubs. My priority is to stay in the Premier League though.”

6. Everton reject PSG offer for Gueye

Paris Saint-Germain have had a bid of €30m (£26m) turned down by Everton for Idrissa Gueye.

French outlet RMC have claimed the Parisian’s offer has been rejected as they search to find a defensive midfielder.

PSG have also been linked with Watford’s Abdoulaye Doucoure

7. Galatasaray consider Bony swoop

Turkish side Galatasaray have not ruled out a move for Swansea striker Wilfried Bony, claims Ugur Demirkirdi.

However, the journalist confirmed that the Ivorian is not Galatasaray’s first choice in the market.

Bony missed the Swans’ FA Cup fourth-round victory against Gillingham on Saturday and it is reported he is set to leave the club this month.

8. Young stars should avoid Arsenal and the Premier League, warns former Gunners coach

Former Arsenal academy director Andries Jonker has said he would advise younger players to avoid the Gunners and the Premier League’s other sides.

Several of England’s best young talents have struggled to break into senior sides in recent season and instead, moved to the continent for more first-team opportunities.

Most notable in the group is Borussia Dortmund’s Jadon Sancho, who failed to force his way into Playing Tips for 188bet Blackjack Pep Guardiola’s plans at Manchester City, but is now a regular at the Bundesliga club.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-30-2019, 11:09 PM

Thank you for sharing
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Corvette Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode