I love American Iron - Corvette Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-09-2013, 05:32 AM Thread Starter

Talking I love American Iron

Hello,

First timer. By way of introduction I am a retired USAF Navigator/Radar with time in a B52G, B52H, and B1B. Following retirement I have been in the auto industry supporting US and Foreign makes with wire harnesses, forged gears, and latching systems. I am currently building totally electric mass transit buses.

My passion is repairing and building cars. My stable consists of a 2007 Corvette, a 1979 Corvette, a 944 Porsche, a 1977 El Camino, a 1983 & 1987 Camaro, and finally a FFR 1965 AC 427 Cobra. I have two Ford flat head V8s in my garage, along with a 283 power pack from a 66 Chevelle, a 307V8, a 5.0L Ford, and a 4.6L Ford, and a very understanding wife (the 2007 Vette is hers - a mother's day gift).

Oh yeah, I am an ordained Baptist Minister and the folks at the small country church call me the Hot Rod Preacher.

I am currently fixing a transmission fluid leak in the 2007 Vette. The leak is coming from the bottom transmission fluid line as it enters the radiator. It is my understanding that sometimes the "O-ring" gets pinched or dislodged and simply needs to be replaced. I just need to figure out how to remove the hose at the radiator without taking a coolant shower.

That is it for now.

There will be a pot luck lunch in the family center after service and be generous when the offering plate comes your way. Amen!

They also call me Pastor Bill
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Corvette Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode