Brake rotors can wear unevenly or become slightly warped over time, compromising your braking performance. Upgraded components ensure both quicker acceleration and quicker stopping time.
When looking for new high-quality replacement brake pads, it is better to choose a product that will surely serve all your needs. Being the most expendable vehicle part, brake pads should be the most hardy of the hardy to live a longer life. The redstuff ceramic brake pads by EBC will offer OEM quality fit and operation with the superior stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade.
See all the necessary details about these low dust pads here:
* Ceramic pad compounds wear slower and last longer than OEM equipment;
* Eliminate squealing under the extreme cold or hot temperatures;
* 6 month/10,000 mile manufacturer warranty against premature pad wear under normal driving conditions;
Vehicle brakes are vital to your safety when driving. All the performance brake kits, rotors, and pads feature precise fit for a trouble-free installation and the highest quality possible for years and miles of reliable service.
1-Click Vented Street Warrior Z26 brake kit manufactured by PowerStop:
High-quality brakes go hand in hand with driving safety. Brembo and Wilwood are gods in brake industry. They offer all kinds of high performance calipers, brake pads and discs.
You can read more information about Brembo at CARiD.
The following video will give you some information about the Brembo brakes:
A lot of high sport cars like Ford Mustang or Porsche are factory equipped with Brembo brake systems. They also offer custom aftermarket kit for your Chevy Corvette.
Check prices and see other details about GT Series Brembo brakes here:
* Designed specifically for your vehicle and driving conditions;
* Calipers available in your choice of color;
* Pad retaining system minimizes brake noise and facilitates pad changes;
* Comes complete with all necessary mounting hardware and comprehensive instructions;
Wilwood is the number 1 competitor of Brembo, as they also provide the top of the line performance brake products with a great quality and value. Read more about Wilwood at CARiD.
This street performance brake kit is designed for perfect fit and function, check it out here:
* Expertly crafted from premium materials:
* Made in USA;
Also check out this video about brake testing of Wilwood brakes:
Hope you find it helpful!
If you are not up to upgrade the performance of your Corvette, just take a look at caliper covers designed by MGP. They definitely will help you to upgrade the appearance of your OEM calipers.
Which option is the best for you: performance brakes or caliper covers?