C6 Lloyd Floor Mats Red Jake Racing **Complete Cargo & Floor Mat Set ** - Corvette Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-28-2013, 11:57 PM Thread Starter

Smile C6 Lloyd Floor Mats Red Jake Racing **Complete Cargo & Floor Mat Set **

I have recently sold my 2007 Black Corvette Z06 and I took out these barely used Lloyd floor mats and cargo mat to try and sell. These fit ALL C6 model corvettes. These are going for the complete set up to $300.00 on West Coast Corvette. These are genuine GM licensed floor mats with the ever popular Jake Racing logo on both the cargo mat and 2 floor mats. The floor mats have the hook design to secure them to the floor board so make these are what you need. I am looking to sell complete for $150.00 + Shipping. I live here in Kansas City, MO and would even meet someone if they were interested in picking them up. If I have to ship that is fine it just might cost a little bit for the oversize box it may need. Will work with buyer on cost.

Call me anytime if interested at 816-985-5008 cell phone. My name is Clay

**I can't seem to upload photos so if your interested email at [email protected] and I will email you the pic that way**
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Corvette Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode