C4/C5/C6 Corvette Shootout Rumble class rules
World’s Fastest C4/C5/C6 Corvettes Specialty Awards:
One of the great features of the NMCA’s C4/C5/C6 Corvette Shootout is the ability to determine, on the national stage, who has the world’s fastest Corvettes. C4, C5, or C6 generations, who has the fastest overall Corvettes? While we’re at it, who has the fastest overall naturally aspirated, nitrous assisted, blown or turbocharged C4, C5 and C6 Corvettes? The world will find out when the NMCA produces its Corvette Shootout in Bowling Green, KY, the home of the Corvette.
The NMCA will present the following specialty awards on the Saturday of the C4/C5/C6 Corvette Shootout for each generation of Corvette – C4, C5 and C6 (12 Winners Total):
• Fastest Naturally Aspirated Plaque + Jacket
• Fastest Nitrous Assisted Plaque + Jacket
• Fastest Supercharged Plaque + Jacket
• Fastest Turbocharged Plaque + Jacket
Rules for above awards:
• Competitors must be entered in the Corvette Rumble class.
• Vehicles must meet all Corvette Rumble class rules.
• It is each competitor’s responsibility to submit his/her claim for one of the above awards to the Corvette Shootout coordinator at the end of day on Saturday, May 2nd, at the completion of qualifying. Shootout coordinator will introduce himself to all competitors as they arrive at the shootout and will fully explain procedures for submitting timeslips for the awards listed above.
Special awards will be given to the overall World’s Fastest C4, C5 and C6 Corvettes (blown, supercharged, nitrous assisted or naturally aspirated). These awards will be presented on the starting line on the Sunday of the event and the times used for determination will come from Saturday’s three time trial passes.
• World’s Fastest C4 Corvette $500 + Plaque + Jacket
• World’s Fastest C5 Corvette $500 + Plaque + Jacket
• World’s Fastest C6 Corvette $500 + Plaque + Jacket
For more information, or questions, please contact NMCA Tech Director, Jeff Conley, at 260-572-0448. 8am-6pm EASTERN TIME.