New cig socket rechargeable LED flashlights in 10 colors @ PFYC.com - Corvette Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-03-2008, 03:47 PM Thread Starter
Banned

New cig socket rechargeable LED flashlights in 10 colors @ PFYC.com

New Product Announcement - brightest rechargeable ultra small LED flashlight for auto use

Check out these cool new flashlights we are now offering. They don't require throw-away batteries (environmentally friendly) and have the brightest LED bulb on the market (at night, the beam shines over 100 feet away). They are also water resistant. They re-charge using your cigarette lighter socket in the car so they are always ready when you need them. Available in 10 different colors. These would make a great gift for anyone who owns a car, truck, or even boat or some motorcycles. Has a 2-hour "on" time and a 7 hour recharge time. Limited lifetime warranty.

Rechargeable Cigarette Socket 12V LED Flashlight

Colors available for ordering:

Red:

Orange:

Yellow:

---------

To see a full line-up of our new items, please click here.
To see a full line-up of our sales and specials, please click here.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-03-2008, 03:47 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Green:

Blue:

Pink:

Purple:

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-03-2008, 03:48 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Titanium:

Silver:

Black:

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-03-2008, 10:49 PM

Thumbs up That is a slick idea!!

Tim c5garage

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-03-2008, 10:51 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by c5garage View Post
Tim c5garage
And the quality is excellent. No cheap crappy flashlights like many places offer

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-08-2009, 02:56 PM Thread Starter
Banned

I finally got one of these flashlights for my car to see what all the hype was about. I was a little skeptical, frankly - how could something so tiny be so bright and as tough as it needs to be to stand up to this sort of duty? I was wrong - for a single LED, it's about as bright as my giant garage flashlight that takes 3 "D" size batteries and the light is more white rather than yellow which makes it more useful to me.

It appears to be very well made, fits properly into my car's lighter socket, and just works.

PFYC has recently added a couple of new options for this item - a "super socket" and a lanyard. Again, I was skeptical but I got mine with a lanyard and it's quite useful. It allows you to carry the light around your neck and holds on tight with a rubber "cup" style grip, yet is easy to disconnect when you need to.

This is one of my favorite new pieces of gear for my car.

I realize a testimonial by the guy who is advertising the product isn't as good as one from a regular customer, but I have been doing this for over 10 years now and my reputation for honesty is more important to me than trying to make a few extra bucks on a product. Take it for what it's worth.

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-24-2009, 11:46 PM

very nice!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Corvette Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode