http://bnathighgames.com/testorush-rx/ - Corvette Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-23-2015, 06:03 AM Thread Starter

http://bnathighgames.com/testorush-rx/

The get those two extra reps if doing used up resistance do what you have to do let it finish up a regular exercise finish up your workout in its entirety from yeah role here for 35-40 minutes make the most of it I did the wrong exercise Lake what did you do I did on Lattices I'm going to do right when this time well wrong no just jump in where we are okay all run for the door at the bottom the door what you're paying attention I am on our I'll I got for the door at the bottom adore up I was okay it says you buy I but I wasnít RIII now we're going to another exercise for the lat muscle right here electric sharply here as well we do that motor the confession put adore anchor bottom adore lock that door the door opens toward you we're not going to do a squat it back row so or throw my orange elastic through at the bottom of the door will bend my legs chess is up here's how you going to do your row who just stays up arms going to be tied to your body hands a relaxed just ripping up anti-nafta doesn't slip out in your hands if you do that you'll Solaris lat muscle take your biceps are muscles at the movie which is what you want to-do the tide you grip TestoRush RX that band or handles you can use a handle thank straps whatever you want but I do you grip the more your arm muscles that your back Iím just going arch okay it right alright if you go orange-red I go on Jul you can do more than remember folks it's not about how much your you're using you sir don't use much resistance as you can but while you're keeping good form standby starting our set 15 we go fifty percent the way and a tour up to the end and three to want as well to 3 for section why through 3 or 5 hold it fifty percent keep breathing keep breathing 10 9 aid 7 6 fire for to what and wash of Bowie go wet your whistle here comes the SWAT shot this one a little bit I just yep.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Corvette Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode