Rally and Poker Run in the Glorious Santa Monica Mountains - Corvette Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-06-2010, 07:39 PM Thread Starter

Rally and Poker Run in the Glorious Santa Monica Mountains

This forum does not have an "Events" section, so I hope it's ok to post this here. Come out and join my friend and I in his Corvette on this Rally:

The wildflowers will be out and and contrast between the blue ocean and green mountains will be spectacular. We have planned a tour of the best roads in our mountains into an amazing drive.

To make it more interesting, we put in checkpoints to add an element of driver skill.

To make it more interesting, we will include a poker run, best five card hand wins!

To make it more interesting, we will include a tour of the homes of the biggest stars in Hollywood.

Please join us on Saturday, March 27, 10:00 am at the Tarzana Square Shopping Center (Near the big Von's sign) where Reseda and Ventura Boulevards meet.

Paul

http://itnrally.org

Last edited by neckstrap; 02-09-2010 at 05:32 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-16-2010, 09:14 PM Thread Starter

Hey Guys,

I have been working hard on this exciting rally for the ITN Team called Ocean's Eleven. It is primarily for the beginners to introduce them to the sport in an easy to learn way. But, it will also have some unique challenges for the Group X (Expert Class) Teams. The flyer and more information is available here: http://www.itnrally.org.

One of the things about setting up a rally is that you really need to know how many cars are running. If you know that, you can order the right number of trophies, have the right number of crews on course and set up the right size meeting areas.

So, to encourage you to pre-register, we are offering a $5.00 discount. That means that Group B (Beginner Class) can register for $5.00. Group N (Normal or Novice Class) and Group X (Expert
Class) can register for $15.00. Just send an email to [email protected] and let us know you are coming by March 6. You have nothing to lose and you don't have to pay until you arrive at registration.

Paul
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-04-2010, 01:45 AM Thread Starter

Only three days left for pre-registration discount.

Paul

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-23-2010, 02:37 PM Thread Starter

The weather looks so good for Saturday, you better bring sunscreen!

TTT

Paul
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-23-2010, 11:58 PM

yah, this forum doesn't have its event section and i'm just glad you reminded us about that. i just hope that the mods will be able to put an event section for the forum.

North America
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Team
Keep Your
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cool
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-24-2010, 03:08 AM Thread Starter

That would be much better!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Corvette Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode