Not sure what to get? - Corvette Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 01:24 AM Thread Starter

Not sure what to get?

Hi guys, if I were to get a corvette I'm not sure what I should go for a Z06 or the coupe. I know the Z06 has more power and looks nicer but I'm just stuck on what to get. I know this is a stupid question but can you guys give me a little idea so I can narrow it down. Thanks guys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 03:35 AM

if i will be asked, i'll go with Z06, yeah you're right, it has more power and looks nicer.

new york
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
freak

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 09:29 PM Thread Starter

but alot more pricer, I know the coupe does not have as much power as the Z06 but can you make the coupe look as mean as the Z06 or meaner with bodykits and stuff?

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-09-2010, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy004 View Post
but alot more pricer, I know the coupe does not have as much power as the Z06 but can you make the coupe look as mean as the Z06 or meaner with bodykits and stuff?
But how much would you end up spending for the cosmetic upgrade? I chose a coupe over the Z06 because I needed an automatic so that my wife could drive it.
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-09-2010, 12:54 PM

well looks like it still depends on your preference. lol.

new york
freak

post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-09-2010, 01:18 PM

Get the Grand Sport...ZO6 Looks and underpinnings w/o the price
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-09-2010, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkoblin View Post
Get the Grand Sport...ZO6 Looks and underpinnings w/o the price
this is out of the options. lol

unrelieved feeling because of too much heat inside your car, well your stressed image is reflected on your
. There are two things that you need to consider first is the your car engine and other is your
. But taking into consideration that the temperature of your engine is somewhat connected to your
better focus on it first and if your decided, buy a new
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-09-2010, 06:44 PM

If I were to buy a new one it would be a Grand Sport,Cyber grey with black interior and the titanium inserts in the seats and the grey finish wheels. But I am not buying a new one anytime soon.
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-09-2010, 10:56 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyogi View Post
But how much would you end up spending for the cosmetic upgrade? I chose a coupe over the Z06 because I needed an automatic so that my wife could drive it.
Thats a really good point I need my wife to drive it sometimes to because she can't drive stick but then again it's a sport car and I'm pretty sure a sports car feels great with a stick. Grand sport is out of the option because I don't think I have 100,000 to spend on a car the most probally 65,000.
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-10-2010, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy004 View Post
Thats a really good point I need my wife to drive it sometimes to because she can't drive stick but then again it's a sport car and I'm pretty sure a sports car feels great with a stick. Grand sport is out of the option because I don't think I have 100,000 to spend on a car the most probally 65,000.
I would have preferred the stick but the car will be used to drive cross country and the automatic allows my wife to share the long drives. She doesn't drive stick either.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Corvette Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode