Need help on Wheel ID!
Hi everyone. New to the forum but have a burning question. I ran across a set of wheels that a guy had on a c3 corvette. I bought them because I liked them and the price was right for a set of aluminum "Hurricanes" in decent shape. Here's what I know:
1) They where made by American Racing (as per the center caps)
2) They are 15 x 8.5
3) I have only seen these on Mako, Manta Ray, and Balwin-Motion Corvettes
4) I have not seen these on any other cars. Close-but no cigar.
5) They are NOT Camero wheels. They are slightly different.
6) There is a circle with a Y in the casting on the inside of the wheel if that makes a difference.
If anyone knows any information on these, I would greatly appreciate it.