newbie - Corvette Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-18-2008, 03:53 PM Thread Starter

Hi all, just found out about this site as people tell me it is very helpful. I have found a 1978 Silver Anniversary documented and low mile car that has a dark blue leather interior instead of the three listed in the corvette black book (Red,Black,Oyster) . It is documented on the window sticker and also has the 292 on the data plate. Anyone have any insight to this? Could Anniversary cars be special ordered (COPO) with a different interior on these special models? Has anyone ever seen Anniversary models with other colors besides the black, red, or oyster interior? Thanks for you help. Denny
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-07-2008, 10:32 PM

Hey Denny

I have absolutely no idea regarding any of your questions, but welcome to the forum. I have a 72 convertible and a 91 coupe. I don't know much about 78 SAs at all. Search the internet....there are several sources out there.

I will check back to see if anyone gives you an answer. Those are good questions!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Corvette Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode