F/S--1988/89 center cap for 17" rim and c4 stuff - Corvette Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-03-2008, 04:31 AM Thread Starter

F/S--1988/89 center cap for 17" rim and c4 stuff

brand new oem center cap...bought it for over 200 bux about 15 years ago. never been on a car....(car long gone) been sitting in the cellar on a shelf...had cardboard boxes stacked on top of it....still in great shape.. no dents dings or scratches in chrome.....has some scuffing in the clear coat from the box on top of it --like I said still in great shape............if interested get back to me an offer... i'll send you pics..............scott .............. hmmmmmmmmm..... now that i think about it I got some other stuff....... let see....whats in this box......... all brand new stuff, never used ..... got a couple of those relay's ( you know..the ones they said you better keep a spare or two around, just in case) p.n. 14089936 (ac delco)-------also a low temp cooling fan switch and wiring harness (with instr) to get them fans on earlier---a couple of roof panel bolt silencers 84-96 pn 604431---a couple of air intake housing retaining nuts (round/plastic thumbtype) pn 154549---1984-thru 89 -------- a set of four tail light louvers 84-90....and the thing every one should have in their TPI equipped engine--a tpi throttle body baffle to smooth out the the air flow, easiest, quickest improvement there is...also a power antenna replacement mast for the c4--- oops one more item a steering wheel puller kit fits 53-89 ---all items purchased through mid america, I believe (been a while) everything brand new in packages.......make some offers folks ..its just sitting here ---my days of c4's are over.... c6 or bust for me.............lol scott

Last edited by ASCOTTH; 08-03-2008 at 04:34 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Corvette Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode