Adhesives/ circles - Corvette Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-27-2008, 08:25 PM Thread Starter

Smile Adhesives/ circles

Hi to all, I have two question? (1) on my 1992 C4 convertible the soft top has come loose on the bottom lower back rightside looks like glue did not stick and I am worried that all of the back may all work loose unless I glue the loose part back in place, I am look for a good Adhesives that will hold and dry fast and any info on what to use to clean old glue off! (2) I have been told that I should drive my car around in tight circles left and right one or two times a month as the will help grease or move grease up and down the axle, does anyone know about this and what does it really do???? thx Irish Kelly

Well here is an update on Adhesives Since I received no reply on what to use I went to walmart and bought this stuff called "Amazing GOOP" cost $3.98 used this on the part of soft top that had come unglued "Note had to let it cure for 24 hours" It worked there was about 30 inches that was loose I used this stuff clamp down with six clamps spaced out over the 30 inches that was loose and I am smiling that it worked! "great day to all and a better day tomorrow" Irish Kelly

Last edited by IRISH KELLY; 07-30-2008 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Update on Adhesives
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Corvette Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode