Optispark Woes! - Corvette Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-25-2015, 03:05 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via Yahoo to mac6238
Question Optispark Woes!

I am the owner of a 1994 Corvette LT1 Hatchback. The car has undergone drastic high performance modifications. Bored out to 383, Pro II Super Charger, Headers...the list goes on and on. Unfortunately, when I started this project some two years ago, I used my regular mechanic in South Florida. He farmed out the engine rebuild to another shop. Had terrible time getting proper tune with new software. Anyway, car was supposed to be ready. However, car developed problem with starting and cutting off. My mechanic believed it was something to do with VAT system. Took it to Chevrolet dealer. Dealer said it was opti-spark problem. Just had opti-spark replaced and car is still refusing to start. By the way, while the dealer originally had car replaced coil/mod. Now I don't know what to do next. I am into this car to the tune of 60K and it won't even start. Any suggestions where I should go. Would greatly appreciate any advance or suggestions. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Corvette Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode