For Sale: 2001 Custom Z06 - Corvette Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-08-2008, 04:40 PM Thread Starter

For Sale: 2001 Custom Z06

This car has been my passion for the last few years. I am asking $39,999

I apologize in advance because I tried to attach pictures and don't know how! Sorry to be such a newbie, but I couldn't figure it out. If someone tells me how to do it, I will post them..!! I am selling the car on cars.com and put about a dozen photo's on there.

All Engine and Tuning work was performed by Vette Doctors of Amityville, NY. All other mechanical work was completed by RAMP Chevrolet of Port Jefferson, NY.

This car has been completely babied and never taken on a track, although it boasts over 419 Rear Wheel Horsepower (have the dyno sheets) (over 505+ est. HP at the crankshaft). Never one error code, and passes inspection regularly without a hint of a problem. After the work was completed on the engine, we took one of those electronic performance computers and the car ran 3.8 sec. 0-60 with a 12.1quarter mile with stock tires.

Over $20,000 in receipts.

Here is a listing of the extras:

Exhaust:

TPIS Chrome Headers
Corsa X-Pipe
Quick-Time Electric Exhaust Cut-Outs (Drive quiet or loud, your choice! Just flip a switch..!!)

Engine:

CNC Ported and Polished (LS6) Cylinder Heads with High Performance Custom Ground Roller Cam-Shaft, Valve Springs, Chrome Moly Pushrods, Titanium Valve Spring Retainers

Shaner S2 Ported High Performance Throttle Body.

ATI Underdrive Pulley

Double Roller Timing Chain

Custom Tuned PCM

The car has an awesome rumble with the cam and exhaust.

Rear-end:

3:90 Rear Differential

Rims and Tires:

The original Z06 rims were sent to California, triple chrome plated and sent back to NY with new Goodyear Supercar Tires (ZR, YR rated). These rims are not the cheap knock-offs.

Fully Chrome and Stainless Etched Engine Compartment:

The entire engine compartment (including the underside of the hood and racing open air intake) is chrome and stainless steel with Z06 and Corvette Etchings. Its a one of kind and stunning. It draws a crowd anywhere the car is shown. It does not rattle or produce any extra heat.

Other Extras:

Custom tinted windows
Z06 Stainless Steel Sill plates
Z06 Floor Mats
Z06 Partition with Z06 logo
Z06 stainless exhaust plate
Z06 Custom Embroidered Console Cover
Billet Radio and accessory knobs
Billet Shifter
Billet Brake Handle
Black-Out Kit Installed for Tail Lights, Back-up Lights, front driving lights, and rear running lights on fender

The car is pristine. It stays covered in a heated garage. It never sees rain, snow, pollen, leaves, etc. It has been meticulously cared for and waxed and polished regularly with Zaino and Adams Show Car polish.

The only flaw on the car is that one rim has a very small curb rash.

This car has been my baby, and it shows.

Personal Reasons Force Sale

Thanks for your time
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Corvette Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode