Detroit Tigers Pitcher Armando Galarraga Gets A Corvette Courtesy Of GM - Corvette Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-04-2010, 03:23 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Garage
Detroit Tigers Pitcher Armando Galarraga Gets A Corvette Courtesy Of GM

Armando Galarraga will go down in history as the man whose perfect game was spoiled by a truly terrible call by umpire Jim Joyce. In his heart, as well as those of countless baseball fans, Galarraga really did throw a perfect game, but until Major League Baseball reverses the call, Galarraga will have to settle for his consolation prize; a brand new Chevrolet Corvette convertible.

GM North America preisdent Mark Reuss presented Galarraga with the shiny new 'vert (which looks like a Grand Sport) "…to celebrate Armando's pitching and sportsmanship during one of the most captivating evenings in Tigers history." With any luck, Galarraga will be formally awarded the distinction of throwing a perfect game, and be able to ride off into the sunset in his shiny new Corvette.

More: Detroit Tigers Pitcher Armando Galarraga Gets A Corvette Courtesy Of GM on AutoGuide.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-08-2010, 02:07 AM

that's too much for a consolation price. LOL
how i wish GM would also give me one for being active here. j/K

North America
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Team
Keep Your
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cool
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-08-2010, 08:17 PM

Sigh

I am waiting two weeks for a new Transmission to arrive for my 2010 GS with 2000 miles and this dude gets his for free right away. I paid $$$$ for my Corvette!
What about you folks waiting 6-10 weeks for yours. Someone went to the back of the line!

Rich, Aiken SC
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Corvette Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode