New to this Forum - Corvette Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 01:25 PM Thread Starter

New to this Forum

Hello there. Just came in and have owned a Vette now for 4 years. It's my
14th one and I think the C5's were the best made. Have driven the C6 and decided to stick with my C5 coupe.
Have picked up a lot of on DIY with the Vette so I'll probably chirp in here and there with some information I have picked up so I hope I can help some.
Best to all.
Regards

Jim - Benpup
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 02:26 PM

Welcome,

I have owned a C5, which was a great car, but I now own a C6 roadster which I also love as well as a C4 coupe. I hope you enjoy the forum, and I would encourage you to invite participation from other owners..
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-19-2008, 02:38 AM

Thumbs up

Like Jim I am new to this site and in fact Jim was the one who turned me on to Corvette-Forum.com. I, as well as many other fed up older members of "The Biggie Corvette Forum" are fed up by all the bureaucratic BS and censorship that the mods force on members. They only allow a chosen few to run roughshod over people and when someone confronts them then they ban or give them weeks off like a school kid. OK...I have calmed down and stepped off my soapbox and now will tell you a little about myself. I am on my second Vette, this time a 2004 Z16 Commemorative Edition Z06 and so far I have 14K miles on it and loved every one of them. It is bone stock and seems to be OK for me even though I am toying with the idea of buying a decent 2002 - 2003 and modding the hell out of it including twin turbos, and all the go fast stuff. This will appease my need for speed and still allow me to maintain my Z16 in it's stock form. I look forward to being active...maybe too active for some people...in this forum.
Mike
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Corvette Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode