Spring Mountain Instructor Jordan Yost Drives New ZR1 - Corvette Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-17-2008, 12:54 AM Thread Starter

Spring Mountain Instructor Jordan Yost Drives New ZR1

Well it has been a couple of weeks since I had the chance to drive one of the brand New ZR1’s and all I can say is that if you have one on order already, you are in for a big treat. The car is absolutely fantastic. It does everything that the already impressive ZO6 does but takes it to a much higher level. The car is so refined in every aspect. Working at a world class facility such as Spring Mountain we get the opportunity to drive many overpriced exotic cars that are very disappointing. It has been a long time since I have driven a car besides the ZO6 that has just blown me away. I have yet to drive anything or know of anything that is currently being produced or is going to be produced that can outperform this car on a “road course”. This car is so well balanced in all of its attributes. This car is truly going to be one for the record books.

Spring Mountain is very excited to be a part of the ZR1 program, as one of the school’s that will be offering training in these magnificent machines. We have designed a ZR1 specific program using the knowledge of our professional instructors as well as Ron Fellows to develop a first class driver training program. If you have any questions on the ZR1 or our ZR1 program please feel free to ask. I’m looking forward to training some of you in the near future.

Jordan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-28-2013, 08:03 PM

A great*exchange of information.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Corvette Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode